- 1970 Degree in Economics, Faculty of Economics and Banking, University
of Siena (Italy)
- 1971-1974, post degree studies, Trinity College, Cambridge (UK)
- Former Professor of Political Economy, Department of Economics and Statistics, University of Siena, Italy
Financial systems. Financial regulation. Monetary theory. Central banking. Keynesian Theory.
- Member of the board of Economia civile
- Member of the editorial boards of PSL Quarterly Review, Moneta e Credito, Journal of Post Keynesian Economics.